INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Bibliotheek Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in joining our team in the position of online marketing. In case you have limited experience with online marketing we offer the opportunity to learn while enjoying the benefits of a full-time paid job.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
• Google Ads Search Certificate;
• Google Ads Measurement Certificate;
• Google Analytics individual qualification.
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
• Learn how to plan your week using Asana;
• Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack.
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
• Account manager: you are responsible to be the contact person of at least 15 cultural organizations;
• Online marketer: you will start by doing AdWords campaigns for those cultural organizations, at a later stage you can grow into doing Display and FaceBook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organization requests;
• Business developer: every week you will have meetings with new cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us;
• Business manager: we will teach you how to be an entrepreneur by sending your own invoices, publishing vacancies and eventually managing a team.
INTK is one of the leading marketing agencies in the cultural sector. We are ambitious and looking forward to expanding with new ideas and markets. Within a couple of years, your position can grow into more responsibility and completely new tasks.
What we offer:
• Learning all about online marketing in the cultural sector;
• Work with a young international team;
• Offices at the center of Utrecht;
• Your first-year salary is comparable to a marketing salary in the cultural sector. Your salary will grow as fast as your achievements;
• 5 weeks holidays (25 days).
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Rui Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=[Website]%20Marketing">email@example.com
The vacancy is available as long as this page exists. Please avoid calling us. In case you have questions we prefer to receive them by email.