We are looking for a Lab Technologist for a world leader in the Food Industry! Do you really love to work in a lab environment with a strong focus on food analyses? Then this could be a job for you! Continue reading, this might be the next step in your career!
Job Profile Lab Technologist (Temporary)
A big part of the scope of the Food Science and technology Laboratory are shelf life analysis which are performed by shelf life specialists. The responsibility of the shelf life specialists are:
• Prepare, perform and report physical chemical product analyses;
• Support new product development and product improvement projects;
• Interact with colleagues in Product and Process Development, external laboratories and suppliers.
• Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and technology
• Support Product Development during tasting sessions
• Report to the team leader Shelf lif
Job Requirements Lab Technologist (Temporary)
For the role of Lab Technologist we're looking for someone with the following profile:
• Finished minimal MBO-niveau 4 in Food Science, Fysical analysis or similar by experience;
• 0-5 years of relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business
• Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English
• Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines;
• Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team play
The Offer Lab Technologist (Temporary)
We offer you a position in an innovative multinational company with an open and dynamic atmosphere. You will be offered a secondment contract for the duration of 12 month and an attractive monthly salary based on your experience and education.